Welcome to CBII
This website is owned and operated by Health and Happiness (H&H) USA Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 9065935) whose registered office is at Health and Happiness (H&H) Inc., 10000 Washington Blvd 6th floor, Culver City, CA 90232.
Health and Happiness (H&H) USA Limited is part of H&H Group, which operates globally. H&H Group is committed to making the world healthier and happier by bringing to the world many premium brands including CBII.
In these terms and conditions, "CBII" "we" "us" and "our" refer to Health and Happiness (H&H) USA Limited. Your access to and use of all information on this website, including but not limited to the purchase of our products, is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We recommend that each time you access our website, you read these terms and conditions.
Please note that our warehouse will be undergoing an audit on 15th and 16th December and orders placed on these dates may take up to 4 days to be delivered.
- Monday 14th December - last special delivery and weekend orders dispatched pre audit
- Tuesday 15th December and Wednesday 16th December - Order despatching paused (please note that orders may take up to 4 days to be delivered)
- Thursday 17th December - normal postage services resume
- Monday 21st December - last Standard Delivery despatch guarantee for Christmas
- Wednesday 23rd December - last Special Delivery despatch guarantee for Christmas
Delivery for UK Customers
Subscription orders are sent via Standard Delivery and are free for all orders. Standard delivery is available right across the UK, Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered within 2-3 working days from dispatch, however, some out of area postcodes may take longer.
Subscription orders will be processed and dispatched on your next billing date.
Delivery for International Customers
Subscription orders are sent via Standard Delivery and are free for all orders. Orders will be delivered to international customers within 2-4 working days from dispatch.
Subscription orders will be processed and dispatched on your next billing date.
Subscription customers will be billed for their order 3 days prior to their next billing date. The billing date is determined by the customer's subscription frequency.
Subscription customers can cancel their subscription at any time through their account page. If you terminate your subscription, your subscription will not be renewed after your current subscription term expires. It is your responsibility to notify us in advance of renewal.
Subscription customers can return an item using our standard 14 day returns policy.
Promotions and offers
During site-wide mark-down sales, such as Black Friday, Christmas and Boxing Day Sales, discount codes cannot be used.
Free gifts with purchase
During special offers, such as free gifts with purchase applied automatically at checkout, discount codes will not apply as only one offer can be redeemed at one time. Using a discount code will automatically remove the free gift from your cart.
2 for 1 Promotions
Discount codes and special offers such as 2 for 1 cannot be applied to already marked-down products (such as bundles) or used in conjunction with any other offer added automatically at checkout. Using a discount code will replace the existing offer on-site.
Customers may use one discount code per order, however you can use the same code to place as many separate orders as you wish. Our system is not equipped to accept multiple offers or discounts on the same order. Please note that we are unable to add discount codes to an order once it has been placed.
- You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
- On registration, you will be required to provide a password and you agree to pay for our services, as set out on our website.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of our website at any time, including your registration, if you breach these terms and conditions or we believe in our reasonable opinion that you are misusing our website.
General Terms and Conditions for Sale
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately and up to date as possible on our website. Where we become aware of the need to update a description, we reserve the right to do so at any time.
- Images on this website have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour, nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current, however we cannot guarantee the availability of any product advertised on our website.
Account Opening and Placing Order
- To place an order, you can open an account with us which will require you to provide some compulsory personal information. Alternatively, you can choose to place your order via the guest checkout.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, email, telephone contact and payment method. We will take due care with this information. However, in providing us with such information, you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to an error in transmission, virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within 3 days. If we have not responded to you within 3 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give a reason for rejecting your offer to purchase, however the most likely reason is that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- If the fulfilment of an order (or any aspect of it) would be illegal or unlawful, including by reason of breach of export controls or sanctions rules, we have the right to stop or cease to fulfil the order at any time, including after dispatch of products and/or notification to you that the order has been received and is being processed. You acknowledge that CBII shall incur no liability in such circumstances.
- All prices are in US Dollars (USD) and do not include VAT. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at the time of purchase in accordance with your address for delivery.
- We accept payment by credit card via Adyen (the payment methods we accept are listed on the order page). International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit card holders will be liable to pay.
- Your payment card will be debited for your order at the time the order is placed.
- Our refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your original payment method.
- Legal title to all products purchased on this website passes to you when we receive payment ("Product Sale"). By purchasing, you agree that the relevant Product Sale is to be taken to have occurred and the sales contract formed in England and is to be governed by the English law, notwithstanding the location in which you reside or are located at the time you place your order or make your payment. Following the Product Sale, the transportation of your ordered product to your address for delivery is undertaken by the transportation carrier acting as your agent ("Delivery"). For the avoidance of doubt, Product Sale or Delivery shall not be construed or interpreted as creating any agency relationship between CBII and any person, including you.
- Delivery of your ordered product will be as set out on our website.
- All risk of loss or damage to your ordered product passes to you when we dispatch the product.
- Where the supply of products is delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control (for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand) we will make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
Order Cancellation Due to Error
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price, with incorrect descriptive information or image due to a typographical error, or with a similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel your transaction.
- Where payment has been made, we will immediately give you a refund for the total amount debited.
Order Cancellation and Product Returns
- If you change your mind about your purchase, you have the right to cancel your order and return your purchase within 14 days of the product being delivered to you.
- You are entitled to choose a refund or replacement if the goods are faulty or not as described on our website. We undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition.
- If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, please notify us within 30 days of the product being delivered to you.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange the returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your payment card for the amount initially debited for the purchase, including packaging and postage charges.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You may download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only and provided you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of, or privacy compliance by, any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website, nor of the information, goods or services which they provide.
- You are welcome to link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, please do not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text is owned or licensed by us.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned or licensed by us. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (“Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material, including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we have taken due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The product for sale by us is not intended to prevent, treat or care any illness or conditions physical or psychological. If you suspect you have a medical condition or disease, please consult your health care provider for diagnosis and treatment.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded. We also take due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware. However, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website, such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material, and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
- Certain laws provide non-excludable statutory conditions or warranties for the supply of certain goods or services. Nothing in these terms and conditions is taken to exclude, restrict or modify any condition or warranty that we are prohibited by law from excluding, restricting or modifying. If such a statutory term applies to these terms and conditions and we breach it, we accept liability for such breach. But, where it is lawful, and fair and reasonable to do so, our liability is limited to the resupply of the relevant product or payment of the costs of resupplying the relevant product.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any loss whatsoever, including consequential and special loss suffered by you arising from any product we have supplied.
Your liability to us
- By accessing our website, you agree to be liable to us for all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website, any breach of these terms and conditions or negligence under the principles applied by the courts.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. If there is any dispute, the English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid, but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk, although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.